6 Tips for Adding Followers to Your Twitter Accountteamabode
Increase Twitter followers with these social media tips
By now, Twitter should be a major part of any company’s social media marketing campaigns. Here are some simple guidelines to increase your number of followers on Twitter:
- Follow complementary accounts who follows you on Twitter. Almost all users are looking to add followers. Every time you follow someone, a message is sent to their email alerting them of your add. There’s a good chance they’ll visit your profile to check you and they’ll add you back.
- Make sure your profile is complete. If your profile is poorly constructed or incomplete, people will not follow you back. Fill out your profile completely, including a bio.
- Encourage people to retweet your links. Retweeting can put your company name in front of that user’s followers, exponentially increasing your visibility.
- Add pictures. Tweets with images are heavily retweeted. People like to have a visual picture of those with whom they are communicating.
- Tweet well and tweet often.You can never expect your Twitter profile to gain any attention if you don’t tweet regularly. Post as often as possible and with quality content and engage with other influencers.
- Put links to your Twitter profile everywhere. Link it on your website, Digg, LinkedIn, Facebook, blog, and email signature. In short, everywhere else you live online.